If you are an Orange County business owner and you found your listing on our website and would like to update your information, please read and follow these steps:
- First you need to Sign Up to get registered. It is FREE for all to register. Fill out your email and name and choose your password. (You can also sign in with a social media account.)
- Using the link in the email, you can log in directly to “My Account” – your account control panel.
- My Account control panel lets you edit your profile information, change your password, log out. (note: every time you change your password, you will be logged out for security reasons, and you will need to log in with your new password.)
- You can always get in to your account control panel, after you sign in, by clicking your account name in the upper right hand corner.
- My Account control panel also contains links to your business listing and events.
Within your account you can claim your business listing on our website. You will become its business owner and will be able to update your information and also add and manage your events.
- In the search, on the top right hand corner of the website, search for your business listing you want to claim. (The easiest way to search is by one key word in the name.)
- When you find it, click on its name.
- In the upper right hand corner of the selected place, above the detail information, click on the link that says “Business Owner?“
- After you click on the “Business Owner?” link, a pop up window should appear. (if this small pop up window does not appear within 3 seconds, please skip the rest of the instructions and send us an email reporting this issue)
- In the pop up window fill out your full name, contact number, position in business and comments sections of the claim listing form.
- Fill out also the Word Verification. And click the Submit button.
- We will contact you to verify that you are the business owner.
- After you are approved as a business owner, you will receive an email from us and you will be able to start updating your information on our website.
For best results, it is recommended to use Internet Explorer 7 and higher, Mozilla Firefox or Chrome internet browsers.
If you have any questions, issues, comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us we will be glad to help you!